Go to page Previous  1, 2

Nice to see the Conan stuff getting developed for Skyrim! I actually found your Conan outfit mod some months ago, but I still haven't found a satisfying sword mod (some of them either look bad or are over-sized etc.), so I'm very much looking forward to yours!
thankou :) there was a good one out befoure but was removed due to copyright infringement of some sort , I don't know the details so I wanted to make my own version to place in a proper place :) ...
Still some new Wip update pictures ...

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]
Btw right now I am looking for some frontal or side images of the atlantean sword that are quite big in size to get textures from anyone has an idea where I could find them ? the review ones and albion site are not really good as are usually perspective pictures , good for the modeling guess out proportions but not for texturing ... any help woudl be appreciated :)....
How have you been able to progress with this - any chance the swords might be available at Nexus any time soon?
Tonello Stefano wrote:
Btw right now I am looking for some frontal or side images of the atlantean sword that are quite big in size to get textures from anyone has an idea where I could find them ? the review ones and albion site are not really good as are usually perspective pictures , good for the modeling guess out proportions but not for texturing ... any help woudl be appreciated :)....

DBK Custom Swords has some decent close up shots on his website http://www.dbkcustomswords.com/custscabbs/BKA...royer.html
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: