Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search

myArmoury.com is now completely member-supported. Please contribute to our efforts with a donation. Your donations will go towards updating our site, modernizing it, and keeping it viable long-term.
Last 10 Donors: Daniel Sullivan, Anonymous, Chad Arnow, Jonathan Dean, M. Oroszlany, Sam Arwas, Barry C. Hutchins, Dan Kary, Oskar Gessler, Dave Tonge (View All Donors)

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Atlantean sword and Valeria Sword from Conan blue prints Reply to topic
This is a standard topic Go to page Previous  1, 2 
Marko Susimetsa

PostPosted: Sat 18 Aug, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Nice to see the Conan stuff getting developed for Skyrim! I actually found your Conan outfit mod some months ago, but I still haven't found a satisfying sword mod (some of them either look bad or are over-sized etc.), so I'm very much looking forward to yours!
Tonello Stefano

PostPosted: Sun 19 Aug, 2012 7:55 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

thankou Happy there was a good one out befoure but was removed due to copyright infringement of some sort , I don't know the details so I wanted to make my own version to place in a proper place Happy ...
Tonello Stefano

PostPosted: Sun 19 Aug, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Still some new Wip update pictures ...

Tonello Stefano

PostPosted: Thu 23 Aug, 2012 4:36 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Btw right now I am looking for some frontal or side images of the atlantean sword that are quite big in size to get textures from anyone has an idea where I could find them ? the review ones and albion site are not really good as are usually perspective pictures , good for the modeling guess out proportions but not for texturing ... any help woudl be appreciated Happy....
Marko Susimetsa

PostPosted: Sat 15 Sep, 2012 2:54 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

How have you been able to progress with this - any chance the swords might be available at Nexus any time soon?
Matt Corbin

Reading list: 12 books

PostPosted: Sat 15 Sep, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Tonello Stefano wrote:
Btw right now I am looking for some frontal or side images of the atlantean sword that are quite big in size to get textures from anyone has an idea where I could find them ? the review ones and albion site are not really good as are usually perspective pictures , good for the modeling guess out proportions but not for texturing ... any help woudl be appreciated Happy....

DBK Custom Swords has some decent close up shots on his website http://www.dbkcustomswords.com/custscabbs/BKA...royer.html

“This was the age of heroes, some legendary, some historical . . . the misty borderland of history where fact and legend mingle.”
- R. Ewart Oakeshott

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Atlantean sword and Valeria Sword from Conan blue prints
Page 2 of 2 Reply to topic
Go to page Previous  1, 2 All times are GMT - 8 Hours

View previous topic :: View next topic
Jump to: