Custom shield maker in Canada?
Hello,

Just want to make sure I'm checking all my corners' before ordering a shield from a country outside of Canada. I'm interested in commissioning a late migration era shield and am wondering if anyone on the forum knows of any specialized maker who would be able to do this for me inside Canada?

Regards,

Barrett Hiebert
Re: Custom shield maker in Canada?
Barrett Hiebert wrote:
Hello,

Just want to make sure I'm checking all my corners' before ordering a shield from a country outside of Canada. I'm interested in commissioning a late migration era shield and am wondering if anyone on the forum knows of any specialized maker who would be able to do this for me inside Canada?

Regards,

Barrett Hiebert

I make late medieval shields, pavises and Italian rotella. I am not taking commissions at this time. There may be someone in the Regia Angloreum group near Kitchener that does. Get on their discussion list or ask the SCAdians.
Jeff Helmes is mainly a bladesmith but he is also interested in making shields. He's pretty talented all around so I should think he would do a good job. Dark Ages-Viking times is his favorite era. http://www.jeffhelmes.com/

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: