Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search

myArmoury.com is now completely member-supported. Please contribute to our efforts with a donation. Your donations will go towards updating our site, modernizing it, and keeping it viable long-term.
Last 10 Donors: Daniel Sullivan, Anonymous, Chad Arnow, Jonathan Dean, M. Oroszlany, Sam Arwas, Barry C. Hutchins, Dan Kary, Oskar Gessler, Dave Tonge (View All Donors)

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Venetian Riding Sword, A&A Mace, and Cavalry SabreSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Eric Koeler

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Fri 30 Dec, 2011 4:47 am    Post subject: For Sale: Venetian Riding Sword, A&A Mace, and Cavalry S         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

My collection is evolving and I have limited space, so I have finally decided to let some well-loved pieces go.

I have one Erik Stevenson Venetian Riding Sword with a Del Tin 2161 blade for sale. This is a beautiful sword and it used to be pictured on the Phoenix Metal Creations web site, for those that remember. I acquired it in 2003, but Erik had built it a couple years before that according to our email exchange at the time. It is unsharpened and I used the sword in a sidesword workshop once and it was wonderful. You can see the wear on the true edge from the seminar. There is nothing that would not polish/sharpen out easily. I am asking $450 including shipping to the lower 48 states. Shipping elsewhere my incur an additional charge.

More pictures: http://s676.photobucket.com/albums/vv122/ragg...g%20Sword/

I also have a late 19th century or early 20th century Prussian NCO Cavalry Sword, made by Carl Eickhorn. This is not a reproduction. It was purchased from Michael D Long many years ago. It contains a black composite handle and a pipeback blade. The sword fits very tightly in the scabbard, and the scabbard has one dent on it (see the pictures). There are no other markings on it other than the maker's mark. I am asking $350 including shipping to the lower 48 states. Shipping elsewhere my incur an additional charge.

More pictures: http://s676.photobucket.com/albums/vv122/ragg...CO%20Sword

Finally I have one Arms & Armor High Gothic Mace for sale. This was purchased many years ago, and it was on display for a while, but it has been in storage for the last couple of years. Despite some stains on the handguard, this piece is generally in the same condition as when I received it. I am asking $300 including shipping to the lower 48 states. Shipping elsewhere my incur an additional charge.

More pictures: http://s676.photobucket.com/albums/vv122/ragg...ic%20Mace/

Eric Koeler

PostPosted: Fri 30 Dec, 2011 5:02 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

The riding sword is sold pending payment.
Eric Koeler

PostPosted: Fri 30 Dec, 2011 8:17 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

The A&A Mace has been sold.
Eric Koeler

PostPosted: Sat 31 Dec, 2011 10:48 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I am taking the cavalry sabre off the market for the time being.

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Venetian Riding Sword, A&A Mace, and Cavalry SabreSOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic