1394 - 'Jan III van Polanen
Does any one know where I can find some larger pictures of this effigie? http://www.flickr.com/photos/roelipilami/1624...468647900/ Here is where it is located if that helps. http://www.bredanassaustad.nl/en/sights/jan-iii-van-polanen
Well, waht is wrong with the sizes? There are obviously several different angled shots in sizes up to 1042x724 when you click on the pictures.
Otherwise you could try effigies&brasses.
They are not large enough to see the details I want to see.
I never knew that there were interesting effigies in the Great Church of Breda...

Breda is not that far from where I live (near Rotterdam), but too far to just go over for a quick look. But it's a nice city so I might go over for a day trip. If I do I'll remember to make some pictures of the effigies. If you tell us what exactly you are looking for, that would help. :)

But I think we have some members who live closer to Breda than me...
Hi Paul and yes please post pictures if you happen to make it over that way. I would be interested in seeing details of the patterns on the surcoat and its fringe. And the decorations on the armor and details of the armor. Really just as much detail as possible from as many angles as possible :) Maybe we will get lucky and some one will live in Breda.
Hello Patrick,

Have you tried sending the photographer a FlickerMail? He might be nice and send it to you as long as you explain that you will not use it for retail purposes.
I had not thought of that since I do not have a flickr account. Might have to signup for one though so I can contact him.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: