FS Three Merctailor Steel Bucklers
Well the construction job is officially over, but having the last five days to work uninterupted did allow me to get alot more done than a few hours after work has been ( just completed and mailed out T.Arndt's order today amongst other things being worked on ). I'd like to keep plugging away while looking for a new gig and will need to keep some cash comming in for postage, supplies ect. ( it doesn't last long, most of what I got from the three Type II woooden bucklers went into supplies and some shipping ).

I've got three 11 inch steel bucklers ( one is tentaively spoken for but will keep appraised ) I threw into the build mix over the holiday. They are made from leftover parts ( I had three forged handles and unfortunately five 11 inch buckler blanks left over so i'm not sure what to do with the remaining two ) that would simply have sat, no money was spent on supplies for these. They are made of 16 gauge steel with hand hammered boss and a rolled edge. They have hand forged handles made from 1/2 inch square stock with a 3/4 twist in them to improve grip. Each has a hand stiched boss pad made from natural wool felt and cotton batting glued into the boss. All are finished in steel rivets. I'd like to get $65 plus shipping for them.

Feel free to email/PM me with any questions. Paypal prefered but we can talk about checks or money orders.

Attachment: 64.76 KB
steel bucklers reduced.jpg

Attachment: 46.84 KB
steel buckler back reduced.jpg

Attachment: 58.44 KB
steel buckler back closeup reduced.jpg

FWIW: Royal Armouries have a very similar buckler with a hardwood grip.
REALLY?! Now I'm going to have to try and free funds for this. Yes, I know my leather and steel ones arrives today...still...steel will hold up better for bouting.
As of right now I only have one buckler hard sold/taken. There was initial interest in the other two but if I haven't heard back from the parties concerned by this afternoon, i'll make them avaliable to the next in line who wants both. Just an undate.
Heard from the second interested party today so as of right now theres one buckler still avaliable.
PM sent. Hopefully you still have that third one. :D
All three bucklers are sold at this time.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: