A&A In shop Pictures and upcoming TV visit
A local Public TV show that covers unique arts and artists will be doing a story on A&A in the near future. They have posted some stills of the shop "in action" on their website Click Here that they took during their visit.

I will let you all know when we get a scheduled time and if the have it on the web.

Best
Craig
Arms and Armor in the news ...
Cool ... Great publicity for the shop ...Hopefully generate public interest in the Oakeshott Institute as well .
Best
Tim
Very nice. Hopefully it will get put online in some capacity.
Very beatiful harness in those pics!

And congrats on the TV coverage!
Nice to see shop pics AkA Santa's Workshop for us sword loving kiddies. ;) :D :cool:
About half way through the slideshow there are some photos of the 17th century military sword hilt (AKA the Haudegen) that A&A made for me. Very cool.
Nice pictures! It was cool to see the shop at least virtually since I can't ever seem to make it to Minnesota! Unlike my own small enterprise yours actually looks kind of interesting. I've only ever had two visitors to my shop and I think they were both a bit surprised and disappointed at how mundane the shop actually is.
Similar
Roger Hooper wrote:
About half way through the slideshow there are some photos of the 17th century military sword hilt (AKA the Haudegen) that A&A made for me. Very cool.

Hi Roger

I fear that was not your sword but one we have recently finished for another collector that was quite similar to yours. While the elements are based on the same original the whole would be its own version as we did it to the original again letting the piece be its own as it was constructed.

Sorry it is not yours, but I did give them pictures of your finished piece so it may appear in the final story :)

Best
Craig
Cool Craig, thanks for posting. I hope to make a pilgrimage to see your shop some day. I came down that way a couple of times in the 90s before I got into collecting...hopefully another opportunity will arise.

-JD

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: