Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: New ATrim Type XIIa.2 with CSS Grip and ScabbardSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
JE Sarge
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Sun 13 Nov, 2011 7:57 pm    Post subject: For Sale: New ATrim Type XIIa.2 with CSS Grip and Scabbard         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Gents,

I offer for your consideration my brand-new ATrim Type XIIa.2. I recently returned from a deployment to a whole closet full of pointy goodness, and have recently been deciding on what I want to keep versus what I should sell. Since I have several Type XIIas already, I figured I would let this one go, being I just got it this week. Yes, this sword is brand-new.

The sword is listed on Tried & True Armory as the Type XIIa.2. It's a very quick and nimble 1.5 hander with waisted shoulders, a Type J1 pommel and an elegant Style 2 cross. This lightweight sword wields excellently in either one or two hands, but still has plenty of blade presence and authority in the cut. It's solid as a rock and rings perfect like a crystal bell - with a razor sharp edge. I purchased quite a few month back on pre-order. I ordered it with the full-finish (+$70.00). Once it came it, it was sent to the Custom Sword Shoppe for a regrip (oxblood leather over cord) and was fitted with a wood core scabbard with an oxblood leather cover.

The florescent lighting I took the photos with makes the finish look more brownish, but I assure you it's actually a nice deep oxblood red. The grip and scabbard colors match perfectly.

I paid $475.00 for the sword and paid CSS $300 for the leatherwork - for a total of $775.00 invested. I am asking $500.00 shipped free CONUS (Paypal preferred), which essentially means I am giving you the leatherwork for FREE. This sword is brand-new, I only took it out of the box to photo it. It ships in a hard rifle case inside of a white remailer box for added protection.

I am not interested in trades and am not currently negotiable on price. PM me if interested.

Get your new ATrim for Christmas now with absolutely no wait with CSS custom leatherwork! Happy

Here are the stats:

2lbs 15 oz
5.75" pob
44.5" over all
35.25" blade
7" grip

J.E. Sarge
Crusader Monk Sword Scabbards and Customizations
www.crusadermonk.com

"But lack of documentation, especially for such early times, is not to be considered as evidence of non-existance." - Ewart Oakeshott
JE Sarge
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Mon 14 Nov, 2011 6:17 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

This sword has been sold. Thanks for viewing. Happy

J.E. Sarge
Crusader Monk Sword Scabbards and Customizations
www.crusadermonk.com

"But lack of documentation, especially for such early times, is not to be considered as evidence of non-existance." - Ewart Oakeshott

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: New ATrim Type XIIa.2 with CSS Grip and ScabbardSOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic