Show us your Pumpkins, Costumes, Etc.
With it being Halloween, I thought it might be fun to start a light hearted thread where people can show their A&A related Halloween stuff, from cool costumes to..pumpkins.
I thought I'd start it off with my Lady of the Lake O' Lantern I carved last night.
It's not my best work, as I was in a hurry (everyone else in the family was done carving by the time I got my design drawn on), but I think it turned out OK.
[ Linked Image ]

So, let's see what cool stuff you guys came up with.

Happy Halloween!
Dan

Last edited by Dan Dickinson on Mon 31 Oct, 2011 11:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Mr. Dickinson,

That is some nice carving! You should put some little hay bales behind it and strategically place a couple more pumpkins in the upper left of that one so you can continue the sword blade. :)
This pumpkin carving craze is something that we Finns (and the rest of the world) just observe from a safe distance. This is the first time I see people carving their pumpkins with something else than two eyes and a mouth, though. Very nice! I should have guessed that it has progressed into an art form! :)
Didn't get a chance to carve one this year, but here's the one I carved last year.

Attachment: 31.79 KB
haunterlanturn.jpg

Just old-fashioned 'face' pumkins I'm afaid, but the statue of the Hospitaller Knight in the foreground often came to life and scared the dickens out of some kids...

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: