For Sale: Urweg Silver Ornamented Drinking Horn
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I'm selling the drinking horn I purchased from Urweg. Ornamentation is solid silver and the horn is well polished. It is a very beautiful piece, but in need of a polish. Of course, if you buy it then I'll polish it before I send it. The pic is of a similar piece from Urweg's website, similar but without the interlace work to the left and right. The bottom cap silverwork is styled after a raven similar to the picture. I need a few days before I can get back with measurements and pictures of the horn I'm selling.

Price is $350.00 USD not including shipping, no trades, Paypal preferred, contact me via PM or e-mail at ironhandofalmuric@yahoo.com. I'm more than happy to answer any questions.

Attachment: 176.96 KB
horn_jeff_t.jpg

Heres a pic of the horn. The quality is pretty bad as it was taken with a webcam since I lack a digital camera at this time. Its enough to see that the horn is in one piece at least and give an idea of the polish of the horn. The silverwork though which isn't very visible in the pic is more like the previous pic of another piece of Urweg's work . The round symbols and the raven design at the bottom are exactly the same as on my horn. Like I said, the silver does need a polish, but thats easily done and I'll gladly do it for anyone who buys the horn.

I don't have a measuring tape on me, but the horn is roughly 16-18 inches in total length.

Attachment: 29.94 KB
Blurry Horn.jpg

Its pretty much a steal, but I don't really want to have to take the horn back with me on my flight. For one week only $200 USD, Paypal fees and shipping to CONUS included in the price.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: