Mercenary's Tailor Anglo-Saxon/Viking Round Shield For Sale
As job hunting continues to prove to be a complete waist of time and i'm trying to keep money comming in by selling off tooling and personal property on ebay just to pay the basic bills for as long as I can, i'm out of cash for supplies to keep working on outstanding commisions. I'd like to sell this newly made Merc Tailor Anglo-Saxon/Viking round shield that was just finished yesterday. No money was used that could go to supplies or shipping, the parts were already around the shop and would simply have gone to waste. I'd like to get $250.00, which is less than the five year out of date price we were asking for them on the site, plus shipping. The shield is made from 1/2 inch red oak cross grained plywood, faced in 5/6 oz. leather, the back covered in hair on wool felt. The edges are trimmed in 4/6 oz. natural rawhide with steel clips at each joint. The full length grip bar on the back is made of 16 gauge mild steel, with wooden handle covered in glued and stiched leather. The hand hammered boss in 16 gauge steel, with glued in fabric boss pad, hand sewn, with wool felt shell and cotton batting filling. Shield has a 1 inch wide adjustable sling strap and is 29 inches in diameter. Paypal or money order. Feel free to ask any questions. This is the last one of these there will be.

I applogize for the lousy pics, the camera i'm stuck using isn't stellar ( hocked the old one we normally use ).

Attachment: 54.98 KB
shield grip reduced.jpg

Attachment: 15.12 KB
shield back reduced.jpg

Attachment: 30.6 KB
round shield reduced.jpg

Round shield is spoken for pending payment.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: