Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > New website for the AHF Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Jared Kirby

PostPosted: Mon 10 Oct, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: New website for the AHF         Reply with quote

Hello,

I just received this from the AHF president, Cecil Longino, and wanted to pass it along. I highly recommend this organization!

Take care,
Jared Kirby

I would like to thank you for your support of the AHF in years past. Your membership has
greatly assisted the AHF in developing a strong organizational foundation. I encourage you to
renew your membership and once again be a part of the AHF and its many upcoming projects.
We have recently completed a number of amazing goals that will rekindle your enthusiasm for
fencing and this organization you helped build.

A great deal of our efforts and resources have been dedicated to the launch of our new and
improved AHF website:
www.ahfi.org

The website has been populated with new content, under the public and member’s sections. We
will continue to add additional information on the history of fencing under the member’s section.
We have also added modules to facilitate our online annual membership meetings, along with
streamlining the registration and membership renewal process. It is now easier than ever to gain
access to AHF resources, stay informed on the latest events & projects, not to mention get
involved.

The Board of Governors, in conjunction with several very dedicated members, has been working
diligently to bring the AHF into the 21st Century and see the organization continues to offer
additional member benefits and more reasons for its members to stay active.

I invite you to visit and peruse the new website. As past members I hope you will once again
choose to renew your membership in the AHF through our new website. It is almost as easy as
clicking buttons on a keyboard.

The AHF will host its 2011 online general membership meeting November 18th-20th. To
participate in the meeting and add your voice to the future direction of the AHF, you will need to
renew your membership (http://associationforhistoricalfencing.com/memberhip/).

We have many fantastic and exciting projects of which to inform you at our next meeting. I look
forward to working with you on growing the AHF into an excellent organization that is second to
none on preserving factual historical and cultural information surrounding the fencing arts.

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > New website for the AHF
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic