Need armourer for Sephiroth Shoulder Armor
Hi,

I'm kind of a fan boy, or I guess a huge fan boy of the game Final Fantasy VII and I'm attempting to recreate the entire Sephiroth ensemble. I've had absolutely no luck finding authentic shoulder armor, and was wondering if any of the gifted armorers on this site would be willing to make it for me.

If anyone would be willing to do so, I would be greatly appreciative. I'm not a millionaire, by a long shot so I would need it to be a fair price.

Attachment: 68.82 KB
il_570xN.167155418.jpg

Kyle,
Hello and welcome to myArmoury. :) I've moved your post out of the Marketplace and edited its title. The Marketplace is only for readers looking to buy items (used) from other readers' collections. It's not for seeking a smith or armourer to complete a project.

My advice to you would be to look at a whole bunch of armourers' websites (you can start with our links page and also armourarchive.org) and see who does the kind of work this project requires. Then I'd contact them directly to get pricing. You may not get many results when you ask the armourer to contact you. A little more proactivity on your part will likely lead to more positive results. :)
Thank you for the advice. I'll do that.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: