[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
again very nice :D by the way, are they falchions? sorry new to swords and sword types
Looks like they're loosely based on the Thorpe Falchion to me.
MY goodness ,that green falchion is beautiful,beautiful :D I want . I have always been partial to green leatherwork..definately gives it an Narnina/Elven look . Epic work,guys ! What's the price tag on that particular piece?
Sonny you seem to be making some unique, for the price point, production swords that have many appealing almost custom features that would normally only be available at 3X the price or more. :D :cool:
Jean Thibodeau wrote:
Sonny you seem to be making some unique, for the price point, production swords that have many appealing almost custom features that would normally only be available at 3X the price or more. :D :cool:

That is the goal of our Custom Sword Shoppe.
We customize our own production items and we work on other makers items as well.

We are not trying to compete with the high end producers. We are trying to balance price, quality and custom options for those who cannot or will not afford some of the work from those high end makers.
We do not claim to meet those levels in quality, but in "bang for the buck" I think we are a bargain. We are really just trying to fill a niche within a niche.

I personally believe that in a field such as swords, that every level of interest benefits when companies like our push the boundries as to what is available from a production/semi custom sword company.

The real winner is the customer.
Cut it out already Sonny. I mean who do you think you are making stuff like that at that price point. SOME OF US don't have any disposable income at the moment and would like to STAY married. Seriously though man, wonderful work by your team yet again. I'm starting to expect this level of work from you all. Keep it up man.
William Jordan Harmon wrote:
again very nice :D by the way, are they falchions? sorry new to swords and sword types

as a matter of fact, yes, they're falchions. that is quite a classic falcion design by the way of the guard and pommel, whats SLIGHTLY less common, hough not that much less common, is the fact it has that clip point but its still an extremely welll documented blade type
thanks for letting me know :D. Im still in the process of learning swords and oakeshott types.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: