Ice Falcone Armoury Email?
I want to buy a new shirt of maile from them and can not find the email on the new sight
;) bottom of the page icefalcon@comcast.net

http://www.icefalcon.com/

hope this helps
Sent two to that one, with no response,
maybe they are on vacation ? LOL

Thanks though
I know Andre is currently getting ready to pack for an event, but he also replies very quickly on the Armour Archive forums, his username is Duke Icefalcon. Give him time, he's solid when it comes to communication and customer service. You can also PM him here, his name is Andre Sinou.

Also, make sure you're not including an 'e' at the end of falcon like the thread title.
contact made, thanks for the help all

Dave
David Lewis Smith wrote:
contact made, thanks for the help all

Dave

Dave, did you get in a group buy for the maile? I'm on the fence about getting a hauberk.
Sean, i did not know there were group buys,

depending on what you are doing and what you wear under the armour Chain is good stuff

I do not have a troop of men at arms and squires following me about and I am in the US Army so maintaining stuff is a pain. I use a Pro Rodeo Bull riders vest under my Armour instead of traditional stuff that would require lots of repair. and the weight of flat riveted is only 19 lbs or so, get stainless its very blingy. I used a mild steel flat riveted now and its in good shape I just want something that shines a bit more
You can also email him. He is one of the few vendors who will pick up the phone when you call. :)
Thanks All, it was a big help

I got my order in for a flat riveted shirt that will done just in time :)

Dave

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: