Go to page 1, 2  Next

THE WINNERS: Hammer Time!
Hi Everybody!

We just finished our Hammer Time contest! This contest has a selection of three warhammers as prizes.

[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]

The contest winners have randomly been chosen!

Here they are along with the prize that each has won:

Philip Montgomery wins the first prize:

Windlass Steelcrafts German Warhammer
[ Linked Image ]

Richard B. Price wins the second prize:

Windlass Steelcrafts English Warhammer
[ Linked Image ]

Ian S LaSpina wins the third prize:

Windlass Steelcrafts Medieval Warhammer
[ Linked Image ]

--------------------------------------------------

Please take a moment to give your congratulations to the winners!

This contest was held to celebrate all of you who have donated your hard-earned money to keep this site around. I've typed out long-winded posts with sentimental thanks in the past and I'll save you all from having to read that sort of thing again. I do want to say that no matter how much time passes, I'm always pleasantly surprised by and impressed with the community that sounds this site. Thanks goes out to each of you who continue to make this place a worthy destination on the 'net. Cheers to you all!

To review the details of this contest, please visit the Contest Announcement.
Congratulations to the winners and to everyone else who contributed to keep this site running. :D :cool:
Congrats gentlemen! Thanks to you and everyone else for contributing to the drive!
Wow! I always check my email before heading in to work in the morning, and I've gotta say, what a great way to start off my week! Thank you so much Nathan for all the hard work you put in to this fantastic site, I'm glad I could give a little back. Congratulations to the other winners as well! This is so cool!
Congrats to all the winners and thanks for making this venue available to us all
Congratz
Congratulations to the winners.
Congratulations to the winners!
Congratulations winners. We await your videos of you doing the Hammer dance with your new toys. :lol:
Well, the hammer dance is a little out of my realm, I think I'm too white, but I look forward to bashing and breaking anything I can get ahold of. Thanks to Nathan and myArmoury.com and everyone. I look forward to future contests and content! Now where did I put my stump of bashing?
Alright, if we're not going to see the Hammer Dance, then we want videos of you guys unloading on pumpkins like you're at Wisby! ;)

Congratulations to all three winners! :)
Re: THE WINNERS: Hammer Time!
I am mighty appreciative of this site and all the wisdom and experience I find here. I will continue to support this site. I love it.I am surprised I won a war hammer. I can't wait to see how it is constructed and how it feels. And it is arriving just in time for 2012 when the zombies are supposed to make a showing. :)

And I will not be doing a war hammer dance! At least not near a video camera.
Well, the hammers are all boxed up and waiting for UPS to pick them up!
Nathan Robinson wrote:
Well, the hammers are all boxed up and waiting for UPS to pick them up!

Hooray. Thank you again.
Congratulations all around!
Brain basher
I recently received the Windlass Steelcrafts German Warhammer that I won here at myArmoury. I told my wife that the war hammer was coming in the mail. Her first response was "Do you need another hammer." It was a legitimate question, because I do some blacksmithing, and I am always messing with hammers. But she didn't get the "war" part of the hammer until I pulled it out of the box.

"It's a brain basher," she exclaimed after I unwrapped it. So that is how it got its new name. Brain Basher is really a nice tool. I wondered if I would like the brass rivets on handle, but they really do improve the grip. I'm also surprised how easy it is to wield. Labor Day is approaching. My dogs love watermelon, and this all adds up to a test smashing. With Brain Basher in hand, I plan to execute a watermelon on my anvil stump in the backyard. It should be a mess and the dogs will love it. This adds new meaning to the Texas phrase "watermelon thump."

Y'all have a good weekend.
So I got my warhammer today, here are a few pictures of the destructive qualities of said device.

Attachment: 165.65 KB
proud.JPG
and one proud dad

Attachment: 215.01 KB
aftermath2.jpg
and you get an organic smoothie

Attachment: 143.91 KB
harbinger of death.JPG
throw in some preschool aggression

Attachment: 167.2 KB
boy.JPG
add one heavily armed and armored 4 year old

Attachment: 113.21 KB
pineapple.JPG
place an unsuspecting pineapple upon said stump

Attachment: 110.09 KB
stump.JPG
Take one stump
well that was all backwards but I think you get the gist, Thanks to myArmoury for the awesome new toy!
Thank you for sharing Richard. I guess all boys love getting armoured up and smashing things, no matter the age! :) ;)
Grats to everyone that won this contest and thank you Nathan for providing us with such cool prizes. Nice pictures by the way Richard. Looks like our little ones are about the same age and have about the same interests.
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: