Return to Camelot Medieval Harvest Faire
Hi All, a quick and shameless plug for the Return to Camelot Medieval Harvest Faire which is now just two weeks away!

I would like to personally invite all of you to come to this fundraising faire and enjoy a day of medieval mayhem! Also, I will be test cutting, from horseback, with an Albion Duke against unarmoured and armoured (chainmail) targets as well as attempting to punch through one of Allan's breastplates with a sharpened lance point. If you are into destructive testing - this will be the place to be!

Our faire runs Saturday, October 9 (yes, the same day as the Albion forum in Ohio), and Sunday, October 10 (the day after and easily within driving distance - if you drive fast and don't need sleep!) from 10am to 6 pm each day. We will be performing a full impact jousting exhibition at 12 and 4:30 each day and the "destructive testing" at 2.

For more info, please go to www.historiccamelot.org

Cheers and hope to see you there.
Re: Return to Camelot Medieval Harvest Faire
Lloyd Clark wrote:
Our faire runs Saturday, October 9 (yes, the same day as the Albion forum in Ohio), and Sunday, October 10 (the day after and easily within driving distance - if you drive fast and don't need sleep!) from 10am to 6 pm each day. We will be performing a full impact jousting exhibition at 12 and 4:30 each day and the "destructive testing" at 2.

For more info, please go to www.historiccamelot.org

Cheers and hope to see you there.

Lloyd,
The Albion gathering here in Ohio is Saturday, 9/25. Albion's SwordFest is October 8-9, so people won't be driving nearly as far. :)
You know, I knew that and still managed to mess up.

Great, this is even better. :D
3 days and counting....I forgot how much work there was to do at the last minute......

Oh yeah, we had a great write up in the local paper (only one glaring mistake..see if you can find it - not you, Jason, you already pointed it out):

http://www.citizenol.com/articles/2004/09/25/news/news01.txt
Normans conquered England a bit earlier than I remember . Seems to my mind William shoed up right around 1066.
Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding - we have a winner! :D

Oh yeah, Allan, the breastplate arrived today - can't wait to turn your beautiful work into a pile of pierced and mangled metal :lol:

Cheers!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: