Anyone in Geilenkirchen Germany?
Hello,
I just moved to Geilenkirchen Germany from Montana and i am curious, is there anyone else on myArmoury.com that is in the area? I'm trying to find local people with similar interests in European arms and armour. Thanks.
Welcome to Germany.

You will find that you have arrived at just the right time of year as the "Mittelalter fest" season is in full swing. If you want to find any see if your local shops stock the magazine "Karfunkel". It has listings of all the festivals and meets, music and food events going on througout Germany.

Being in germany is also a great opportunity to take advantage of the easy and cheap postage to the numerous producers and purveyors of arms and armour in Eastern Europe.

I am not in Geilenkirchen, I am based in Bielefeld, but I sometimes have to come down that way with work. I am ususlly visiting Monchengladbach, and sometimes Brunssum (over the border in Holland).

PM me if you want more details.
I'm not in GK, I'm stationed at Spangdahlem. It is indeed mittlelaltermarkt season. The Manderscheid Burgfest is coming up at the end of August. http://www.burgenfest.info/
Thanks fo the info. I figured it would be a longshot here in GK. I will look into these fests Thanks.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: