3 Completed Odin Pieces
Hey guys, check out these pieces that recently went out the shop. We have a Euro-Katana hybrid sword, a basket hilt with blade by me and basket by Armor Class, and a gladius and scabbard that's all Odinblades :cool:
Thanks for checking 'em out!

Attachment: 56.47 KB
DSC03225-medium (Medium).JPG

Attachment: 65.85 KB
DSC03234-medium (Medium).JPG

Attachment: 75.69 KB
DSC03238-medium (Medium).JPG

Attachment: 70.09 KB
DSC03254-medium (Medium).JPG

Attachment: 56.34 KB
DSC03264-medium (Medium).JPG

Attachment: 166.14 KB
DSCF0047 (Medium).JPG

Attachment: 145.37 KB
DSCF0048 (Medium).JPG

Attachment: 166.55 KB
DSCF0050 (Medium).JPG

And the pics of the gladius to round it out

Attachment: 139.04 KB
DSCF0051 (Medium).JPG

Attachment: 120.62 KB
DSCF0054 (Medium).JPG

Attachment: 158.65 KB
DSCF0056 (Medium).JPG

Attachment: 148.54 KB
DSCF0058 (Medium).JPG

Attachment: 146.26 KB
DSCF0059 (Medium).JPG

Those look amazing. Just when I always think I know what you can do, you surprise me. the etching on the basket hilt is wonderful.
Sorry, the basket is made by Armor Class. I did the blade and assembly on that basket hilt.
John:

The blade you but on my basket is awesome! It fits the piece som much better than the original blade that I can't even believe it's the same piece! Thanks so much!
Lovely work John, I especially like the details on the Euro Katana hilt, these are the sort of details that can separate the extraordinary from the merely good.
Gorgeous work!!! All are awesome, but I really love what you did with the AC claymore.
The swords are fantastic of course. But I wanted to chime in and say that I really like what you're doing with your scabbards too. They look fantastic.
Those roman swords always make my belly tingle just a singly stab with those would make such a mess, that's so not funny :(
Anyway, it looks great.
I really like the euro-katana, John. As always your work shows how truly skilled you are.
John Lundemo wrote:
Sorry, the basket is made by Armor Class. I did the blade and assembly on that basket hilt.

Oops, sorry, John. It is still and amazing piece.
kaor! The Euro-katana looks great! Keith Bulmer who wrote the Kregen ( Dray Prescot ) books said that the Krozair longsword was a katana style weapon, this fits the description!
Christopher E. wrote:
John:

The blade you but on my basket is awesome! It fits the piece som much better than the original blade that I can't even believe it's the same piece! Thanks so much!
Thanks Christopher, not too whippy yes? That basket hilt from Armour Class was a joy to work with.
Peter Lyon wrote:
Lovely work John, I especially like the details on the Euro Katana hilt, these are the sort of details that can separate the extraordinary from the merely good.
Thanks Peter alot! I'm a big fan of your work.
Brian K. wrote:
The swords are fantastic of course. But I wanted to chime in and say that I really like what you're doing with your scabbards too. They look fantastic.
Dude your scabbards blow mine away:) I don't know how you do it.
Job Overbeek wrote:
Those roman swords always make my belly tingle just a singly stab with those would make such a mess, that's so not funny :(
Anyway, it looks great.
Thanks, this one here is also very wide at 2 1/2" and is supper sharp for cutting as well. Pretty handy!
Very nice work John. Always good to see updates on cool stuff.
Well done as always John. Its hard to pick a favorite, but I really dig the euro-katana....and the basket hilt....and the Gladius...damn.
J. Abernethy wrote:
Well done as always John. Its hard to pick a favorite, but I really dig the euro-katana....and the basket hilt....and the Gladius...damn.
Hey Jordan my bratha! Hope you got a chance to see the new hilt prototypes for the "Longship Line" over in SFI and SBG. Tried to get them put in here but hopefully someone will bring em over for me. Got two longsword hilts and a S guard saber and a fishtail with downcurved guard and a etched bronze Jian hilt. They are at the casters, gonna make ten of each for now. This way I can keep some stock on hand for folks who preffer not to wait on long custom order timelines. Just a alittle new information for now thanks.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: