New Riding Sword
A new Riding Sword (yet to be named)
This one features a Regal Red Grip. It is offered as a full package. Sword, Scabbard and Harness
See more photos here:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1512...amp;type=1

Please feel free to comment

[ Linked Image ]
Since it's got a fleur de lis, why not give it a French thmed name like "the Chevalier?"
Tom L. wrote:
Since it's got a fleur de lis, why not give it a French thmed name like "the Chevalier?"

Albion has a sword named that. As a consumer, I dislike when makers choose names already used in the marketplace.
Nathan Robinson wrote:
Tom L. wrote:

Albion has a sword named that. As a consumer, I dislike when makers choose names already used in the marketplace.

I agree with you Nathan 100%, brother...
Never mind then. I wasn't aware that the name was already taken by Albion as I don't follow what names the majority of the companies give to their swords. It was just a name that I thought suited the piece at the time.
Since "Gendarme" seems to not be taken (I could be wrong)..............
Tom L. wrote:
Since "Gendarme" seems to not be taken (I could be wrong)..............

Nice. I like what you did there...
Nathan Robinson wrote:

I tend to agree with you on that as well Nathan though I will say that many of the names Albion uses were names used by CAS Iberia and Valiant Armoury years before Albion used them.
Without going into the realm of fantasy, I.e. (Breathtaker, soul reaver and the like) it is sometimes difficult to arrive at a quality good sword name without repeating something used by another maker
Sonny Suttles wrote:
Nathan Robinson wrote:

I tend to agree with you on that as well Nathan though I will say that many of the names Albion uses were names used by CAS Iberia and Valiant Armoury years before Albion used them.
Without going into the realm of fantasy, I.e. (Breathtaker, soul reaver and the like) it is sometimes difficult to arrive at a quality good sword name without repeating something used by another maker

Very strong point made right there, Sonny. Very strong point indeed...
Sonny Suttles wrote:

Yep. I don't like that they used them, either.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: