Go to page Previous  1, 2

No there isn't.
Brian M wrote:
No there isn't.

:eek: It was, of course, a joke...

... in case you couldn't tell... :p
Jeff Johnson wrote:
You'll enjoy it, Bill. Now, to get you into some period clothes & Armor to fit the sword. :cool:

Oh, the period armor is coming along... my breast plate apparently arrived today, but I wasn't home to receive it. It's sitting in the mail room right now, which will be closed tomorrow because it's Sunday. Arrrggghhh!

As for the clothing, well, some of what I've got is more period than others...
Re: That depends...
Jeremiah Swanger wrote:
Bill Grandy wrote:

I'm getting a Castellan. I'm so weak...

That's what you think... ;)

You see, there's this unspoken rule listed in the legal information specifically stating that the client must write a review-- with lots of pictures-- or else forfeit the item to an unnamed third party...

...*glances around self cautiously and apprehensively*...

Don't worry, I'm not allowing this to go to the unnamed third party!
:lol: i picked up two!! damn it two do you here!! a sempach(pre- sale) and a landgraf (on sale). both with scabbards. please stop this evil sale!!!! and under no circumstance include the regent!!you are all evil men!!!
Mike Capanelli wrote:
:lol: i picked up two!! damn it two do you here!! a sempach(pre- sale) and a landgraf (on sale). both with scabbards. please stop this evil sale!!!! and under no circumstance include the regent!!you are all evil men!!!

You realize this means you have to do a thorough back-to-back comparison review, which shall be posted on this website, right? ;)
I knew I couldn't resist this for very long. It's like an obsession and I can't stop it :eek:

One Gotland for me please :p
I'm holding out to see the details of the single fullered XIV. I was hoping they would be posted this week with the contest results.
The Economy still sucks but sadly the sale has to end. Tomorrow is the last day guys. :(
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: