Cutting party with "Gus" Angus Trim
hey guys and gals,

Gus and I talked a while back about doing a cutting party with an open invite for forum members in the local region (or anyone crazy enough to travel cross-country too I guess) but we both got busy and kind of forgot about it. well now we've remembered and we want to do it before I go out on my next patrol.

so there will be an open cutting party at my home in Astoria, OR on Saturday the 9th of July 2011. to get an address and directions simply PM me or email to Tom@triedandtruearmory.com.

my wife will be cooking up three pots of chili: hot-n-spicy, mild turkey, and veggie (for our non-meat eating friends we hope will attend - that's you Bob!) you are welcome to bring any other foodstuffs you like, prefer, or want to share, but I do insist that if you bring beer, wine, or alcohol that it not be opened until all the cutting is done and I will personally bar anyone drunk in appearance from driving away. Limited crash space is available on a first-come-first napped basis for those of you who have a long drive and would prefer to depart Sunday morning well rested.

I hope to meet a bunch of you for a casual day of cutting, and hanging out.
Sadly Í'm stuck on the wrong continent, otherwise I'd have loved to attend. ;)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: