Recent Projects
A few recently completed projects done per our customers request.
Any comments are welcome.

[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
Some nice stuff there as has become the norm.
WOW Sonny I really like you're take on the Cawood sword.
Cawood Sword
Well of course the Cawood sword is the most attractive!!!

Gee Sonny, that looks great! Your work never fails to excite the spirit. The sword and scabbard both look great! In the scabbard you have managed to create a fantastic looking work that is different enough that it doesn’t say “Me too”. As one accumulates more scabbards there is a need for realistic designs that are “different” I think you have done outstanding work again. I will be proud to have this sword and the bronze one back in my collection, especially with the marked improvements. I have long wanted a Cawood Sword, but it just didn’t look right without the wording on the blade and the improved grip. I can now start saving for my next project with you.

Regards Everyone
Robert

Last edited by Robert Muse on Tue 14 Jun, 2011 11:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Very attractive work and I believe your prices for this custom work is very reasonable for the high quality of the results both in design soundness and good aesthetics. :cool:
Ah I was a little disappointed when I seen that the Cawood sword is a Del Tin that was sent to the Custom Sword Shoppe. I was hoping that it was going to be a new addition to Valiant's signature line. OTOH the other pieces shown here are also very nice, so a least there's that.
Holy smoke!

I love what you've done with the cawood sword Sonny! Glorious scabbard. Who made the sword by the way??

Julien
These are great sonny, it gets better and better everytime I look at them :lol:
Cawood Sword
Well today, I received my Cawood sword and my Neil Burridge Bronze sword. Sonny did custom work on the Cawood, and I couldn't be more pleased. It looks even better than in the photos. The same must be said about the two scabbards.
Really nice work and good to deal with. I expect to have a couple more scabbards done when funds allow. So I can't recommend him highly enough.

Regards to all
Robert
The scabbard on the Del Tin is really quality work.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: