Custom Handmade Scabbard: Albion Munich - June 11, 2011
Hello myArmoury community,

I just wanted to share my latest completed commission, and my latest favorite. It's going to be hard shipping this one off to Italy. This one features a 2.5 point suspension (black), but I left the belt off for pictures.

Also, this one was a swordless scabbard order, and was built for the Gothic Munich, hence the pictures with the Gothic Munich caption.

Please have a look and feel free to comment and ask any questions you may have. As always, the myArmoury community's comments are highly appreciated.

Thanks for looking!

[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
Nice lines. I like that the " decorativeness " of this scabbard looks a bit toned
down compared to others No matter though, quality work as always.
Thanks Matthew. I was aiming for a subtle, elegant look yet with some detail that keeps your eye moving to new areas.
This is one of your best in my opinion! I especially like how the color combination on the scabbard compliments the handle color.
Very clean lines, just enough detailing to enhance it's look without distracting from very clean sculptural lines.

Funny but I'm almost thinking that these would stand up as sculptures in their own right even if they didn't have a purpose in being scabbards: Some of the same talent you show could be applied to wood sculpture pieces if you need a new " hobby " or outlet to your talents not constrained by a specific application.

Long words to say impressive, and very beautiful work, as usual. :D :cool:
Absolutely lovely, this. I think it might be my favorite of yours to date. :)

Wouldn't have thought the ranger chape would work with the Munich, but it sure does. Clean and elegant.
love it! Especially the buckles, very clean, elegant and functional.
my scabbard ...
Now I can see my scabbard on myArmoury !!!
It fits very well on my gothic version.
Thank's a lot Brian, it is a wonderful job.

Valerio
Beautiful work, Brian! I love the details and highlights ...

Makes me wonder what you'll do on the scabbard for my Munich! ;)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: