Something a little different from Tritonworks
Take a look at this and see what you think. Don't worry about being tactful or political, it's my first attempt at this and this was to a customer's specs. I don't have any idea what makes a good and bad quiver, that's where you guys come in.
back view
Very nice Russ glad to see a nice quiver from a top notch supplier :)
The leathercraft looks really nice Russ, kudos.

Cheers

Glen
Where's the arrows? :)
Hey Russ how about some stats.... O.k and what color is that :eek: ? I
Dimension wise it is 6 by 2 by 22. The photo looks sort of washed out unfortunately. In fact it's actually an oxblood brownish red color NOT purple. ;)
could you give us a "top" shot, is it oval inside? round? flat? is it "wood core" or heavy leather?
A comment admittedly based in ignorance - why is it pointy at the bottom? If you're putting more than one thing in there, wouldn't it be flatter or they'd all push together in the middle and restrict the capacity? (I'll withdraw now to await the scornful responses).
Re: Something a little different from Tritonworks
Russ Ellis wrote:
Take a look at this and see what you think. Don't worry about being tactful or political, it's my first attempt at this and this was to a customer's specs. I don't have any idea what makes a good and bad quiver, that's where you guys come in.

I think I would like to know a bit about it's internal parts as well. As well as its true function, actual use for practice with broadheads? Bodkins? Field Points? Costume? :)
Its pink :-)

C
It's actually wood core with a leather outer. I honestly have no idea what the customer intends to use it for, I just made it to his specifications. On the interior it actually is a square box, the "point" is just for show as he requested.
Hey Russ,

Nice job! I think it looks cool and am glad to hear it is not really the "pinkish" color it appears to be on my monitor. Thanks for posting.

Mike
No pansy quivers here thankyou very much. :)
Russ Ellis wrote:
Dimension wise it is 6 by 2 by 22. The photo looks sort of washed out unfortunately. In fact it's actually an oxblood brownish red color NOT purple. ;)

:?: Just as well - I was really worried there for a minute ! :D
Russ Ellis wrote:
It's actually wood core with a leather outer. I honestly have no idea what the customer intends to use it for, I just made it to his specifications. On the interior it actually is a square box, the "point" is just for show as he requested.

I think the wooden core will handle just about any arrowhead he may want to jam in there. Some of the archers I knew used to drop a bit of sea sponge into the bottom to protect the arrow heads from damage and minimize rattle. I wonder if archers of the time did that as well? :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: