Cross on the AT1435
I have been enamoured with the AT1435 since I first saw it. I am also a big fan of curved crossguards. So when I spied the AT1562 with the curved cross I thought "Gee that woudl look great on the 1435. So with the help of PhotoShop I decided to see what it woudl look like. And what a sexy beast the greatsword turned out to be! Here are the pics. Tell me what you think. Gus is this possible?

Attachment: 16.75 KB
AT1435altered.jpg

Attachment: 31.62 KB
at1435altered2.jpg

I have to say, that does look nice-- I'm also impressed with your photoshop skills. I would have assumed that these were bona fide originals!

David
Pics from the website
David McElrea wrote:
I have to say, that does look nice-- I'm also impressed with your photoshop skills. I would have assumed that these were bona fide originals!

David

Thanks Dave. PhotoShop is not all that hard to learn. The pics are from the All Saints Blades website.
Re: Pics from the website
Joel Whitmore wrote:
David McElrea wrote:

David

Thanks Dave. PhotoShop is not all that hard to learn. The pics are from the All Saints Blades website.

Hi Joel

Yeah, I could put that cross on, but its only about 8 inches wide, while the "stock" cross is 9 inches wide......

Auld Dawg
7 1/2 inches actually........at least mine is...
Re: Pics from the website
Angus Trim wrote:
Joel Whitmore wrote:
David McElrea wrote:

David

Hi Joel

Yeah, I could put that cross on, but its only about 8 inches wide, while the "stock" cross is 9 inches wide......

Auld Dawg

Yeah in the first pic I had to stretch the pic of the guard a bit to satisfy me aesttically. But it still looks great even as a shorter guard.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: