Anyone in Mobile Alabama...
Mike is making calls to all of our customers in Mobile to make sure that they're faring Ivan well. We'd like to pass that word on to anyone on the Forums too. We hope everyone is doing okay, and able to survive the weather without any harm or damage to themselves, family or property. Our thoughts are with you all!

The Folks at Albion
Hi Amy,
Im located in columbus georgia area, and Ivans headed right as us...........
tommorrows gonna be ruff
David Stokes wrote:
Hi Amy,
tommorrows gonna be ruff

Keep your head down David, and let us know you're okay when it's over.
Good luck David.

I hope things are exciting but uneventful for you.
David and others in the Path!
David Stokes wrote:
Hi Amy,
tommorrows gonna be ruff

Geez, I don't envy you at all, David! We have CNN on all the time in the office so we're getting updates frequently. If you can, please check in to the Forum whenever you are able, so we all know you're safe and sound. That goes for everyone in Ivan's path! Keep us informed whenever you can!
Hi guys!
Well its about midday right now on thursday, and my job (blue cross blue shield) just now decided to let us go home atter, not one, but TWO tornado warnings...... geez ya think theyd take a hint.
So far all is well here, jsut alot of rain....... no power outtages luckily.
My prayers and best wishes go out to our friends in lower alabama and florida...... you guys have had it alot worse than us.
But it seems its not over, Tropical storm Gene, has just been upgraded to huricane status, so this season is far from over.
I can so this has been one of the most active hurricane seasons for the majority of my life in this area. We usually dont feel that much of the hurricanes this far north......... very unnusual season.

But so far, Im alright, Lady Tamaras alright, the chihuahuas are alright and so are the swords!

Again for those of you who lives have been affected by this, I wish you the best.
Wishing you, and everyone effected, all the best , David !

May God Bless Y'all , Mac
P.S. If it gets real bad I'll be happy to fly in and personally shield Tamara for you ! ( for your piece of mind of course, laddie :-)
Just say the word, my friend ;-) Mac

*Gosh, I've got such a Brave-heart* ;-)
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh, Dave!
They closed the University of West Florida (located in Pensacola) on Tuesday so I went home to Gainesville somewhat annoyed because it looked as if the storm was going towards Louisiana. :surprised: Now I'm sure glad I did! Poor Pensacola bore the brunt of Ivan's wrath. Looks like lots of damage, with power/water/sewage outages too. :eek: Could be a while before things are back to normal...
Thomas McDonald wrote:
P.S. If it gets real bad I'll be happy to fly in and personally shield Tamara for you ! ( for your piece of mind of course, laddie :-)
Just say the word, my friend ;-) Mac

*Gosh, I've got such a Brave-heart* ;-)

Thanks Lad! Ill pass that on!! lol

<<<<<Ducks while Lady Tam opens fire on Mac......... lol lol

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: