The Big Announcement
There have been a lot of rumors flying around about a new sword we have been working on.

You can finally get a look at it here:

http://www.albion-swords.com/april-1.htm

Hope you like it!

Best,

Howy
Paging Chad Arnow...
OOhh! Put me down for 2 of them! LMAO
Classic type XLV, about a yard long, I'd guess. Will there be a companion cheese knife made available?
Is that a "by-cheese knife"?

LOLOL. Thanks..made my day.
Let me guess, it's named " The Lombardi " or perhaps " The Nitschke "...
That's awesome. I wonder if Christian Fletcher or someone will do a scabbard for that with a genuine pigskin covering, laced up on one side like a football.

Honestly the stuff they put on footballs might not be such a bad choice for a grip.
The Big Annoucement
If nothing else...it certainly is "cheesy" looking! Do think if named the Lombardi, you folks would have a visitor from beyond.

Very funny ...

Cheers,
Dan
I need a period cheese head helmet to go with this sword.
I had this on pre-order. I'm glad to see it finally come to fruition.
Brian K. wrote:
I had this on pre-order. I'm glad to see it finally come to fruition.

A real challenge making a scabbard with matching notches and being able to insert or pull out the sword from the scabbard: Maybe a side hinge opening scabbard like a violin case. ;) :p :lol:

Would I be guessing correctly that this might be, just might be, an April's Fools Joke ! :eek: I hope not because I just put in an order for two. ;) :p :lol: :cool:
cheezy
Sorry to say, but that's a cheezy design, though the guard with all the holes reminds me of how sad it was to see Roethlisberger unable to get the ball to his receivers...
I suppose that it will come with special packing and a scabbard made of fish leather freshly caught in the unpolluted section of the Great Lakes...
OOOF !
UUUUUUUUUG-LEEEEEE !
Beautiful, a real warriors weapon for real warriors. I'll also take two please:)
I'd like to ask a question that I'm sure is on all of our minds - is it battle-ready?
:lol:
And the best thing is, all it needs is ONE MORE NOTCH before it can be converted into a Pittsburgh Steelers sword!
Go Steelers :-)

!!!!
What?? Those notches aren't bottle openers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, in that case, it won't be much good at tailgate parties then, will it?

Bravo Albion! I can really imagine one of those memorabilia companies making something like that.
Ken Speed wrote:
What?? Those notches aren't bottle openers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, in that case, it won't be much good at tailgate parties then, will it?

Bravo Albion! I can really imagine one of those memorabilia companies making something like that.

Yes they are bottle openers and you can open 5 at a time. ;) :p :lol:

Oh, and they are even better than Battle ready they are BOTTLE READY. :p

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: