Battle of Towton Special
[ Linked Image ]

Battle of Towton Special from Arms & Armor

[ Linked Image ]

On this date, March 29th in 1461 the Battle of Towton occurred in the War of the Roses.

In honor of this event we thought we would offer a special on an impact weapon. So our German Flail is available for a few days at this special price.

[ Linked Image ]
More intersting links
Was thinking about the battle and looking at some websites so I thought I would add a few more than the ones listed on our news page description. Click on the pictures to the links.

[ Linked Image ]
Cairn World site

[ Linked Image ]
Old Blog Post about Henry Percy, 3rd Earl of Northumberland

[ Linked Image ]
Battle of Towton in Miniature cool project

Hope you find it interesting
I love these flails that A&A makes and have wanted one for a long time. I really like the custom links of the chain that help prevent binding. I haven't seen others replicate this feature. With the discounted price, I'm super tempted to pull the trigger and finally get one.

I contacted Craig last week about getting a quote worked up for a future custom sword so maybe I should keep saving my money for that? Temptation! Instant gratification or the long plan? Choices...

This looks like it would cause quite a bit of pain:

Attachment: 57.39 KB
144GermanFlail115.jpg
Copyright Arms & Armor, Inc.
I have always wanted this exact model ever since I saw it in the old print catalog. Unfortunately, it is a prohibited weapon here in Canada. I checked into it and it seems that our legislators must have been watching too many bad kung-fu movies back in the '70s, they banned nunchuks and anything that has even a structural similarity. Every other Oriental martial arts weapon seems to be on the list as well.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: