Tods Stuff facebook page
Hi All,

Well I have finally enetered the 21st C and set up a facebook page.

It will for sure take me a while to get into the flow of it, but in the meantime, come and have a look. You will find me if you look for Tods Stuff on facebook.

What I will set up in a week or so when I have got my head round the site is a competition that will be worth winning. I haven't worked out what it will be yet, but I will keep you all posted.

Please come and like me!

Regards

Tod
Due to me being useless with computers, there are currently 2 facebook pages listed as Tods Stuff, one with content, the other without.

Please like the one with content whilst I try to work out how to remove the one without........

Thanks

Tod
You go Tod!

I know well, the difficulty in navigating this electronic media system-thingy! :blush:
Leo Todeschini wrote:
Due to me being useless with computers, there are currently 2 facebook pages listed as Tods Stuff, one with content, the other without.

Please like the one with content whilst I try to work out how to remove the one without........

Thanks

Tod

It is likely not something you did. Good friend of mine is a jeweler and when she went to set up a facebook page for her business she found that one already existed. Your page looks to be one of these "Facebook Community Pages" created by and for facebook. I suggested googleing "Facebook Community Pages"

BTW: I found your personal facebook page, but I still can't find the real "Tod Stuff. Links on the top of your page takes me to the empty "Community Page" Can someone put a link to the real Tod's Stuff facebook page?

Mackenzie
Please provide a link. Facebook gives you the various links and buttons to help you promote your efforts.

Cheers.
I am in the process of adding a button to the front page but I have wisely handed that over to my designer so it may be a few days.

In the mean time you can find me here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tods-Stuff/137641229637643

Tod
Thank you for the link!

I see some familiar work there and some new things I hadn't seen before. You you know I'm into this because you know I love seeing new things.

Cheers, Tod.
In the name of progress you can now find me at

www.facebook.com/todsstuff

Tod

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: