Somethings Up With Our Site
It was brought to my attention by several clients this morning that both Google and Firefox are showing our site as having some sort of issue with some sort of spyware or something having attached itself. I don't know much about this kind of thing but have contacted the hosting folks to get this straightened out. The site works fine and all but Google says theres something or other there? We're still busy working away, feel free to contact us direct www.mercenarystailor@hotmail.com or (585)264-1349 with any questions ect. while we endevore to straighten this out. Kind got a pretty full stressed out life load right now, this sort of kick in the junk stuff I could do without but we're working on it.

Last edited by Allan Senefelder on Mon 21 Mar, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
At first glance I don't see bad codex in your site.

Even if the problem is solved google would need some times to correct the issue, tipically two or three days.
I just heard from the hosting guys and this has been cleared up. Some random code got onto thier server yesterday it affected all thier sites but apparently we were the only unlucky ones to get the Google warning. The code was not malicious and Google should be straightening this out on thier end.
Allan Senefelder wrote:
I just heard from the hosting guys and this has been cleared up. Some random code got onto thier server yesterday it affected all thier sites but apparently we were the only unlucky ones to get the Google warning. The code was not malicious and Google should be straightening this out on thier end.

Well good news, relatively speaking, that it seems fixed, as business is already " challenging " ( But hopefully will get better ) without service providers or search engine causing people to run away from your site. :wtf:

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: