This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hi,

I’m putting my Del Tin 2160 up for sale. It’s a shame, but I think of all the swords I’m getting rid of recently, this hurts the least… :)
This is an early 16th Century hand-and-a-half with side- and finger-rings. It’s been sharpened, with a couple of signs of this visible on the blade. I’ve blued the hilt furniture, but this can be removed quite easily if you want to. I’ve also re-wrapped the grip with green leather as the original grip was tattered and coming apart. I like the combination, but again it’s an easy enough project should you want to re-do it yourself.
Like most Del Tins, this is a hefty sword. It definitely produces some powerful cuts, and with the shape of the grip, pommel, and inclusion of the complex guard, offers a lot of options when handling.

Brand new, this would cost you around £370 plus postage from Fulvio, as well as any waiting times concurrent with his workload. I’m offering this for £250 plus postage.

This is aimed at the UK market, but I'm happy to respond to queries from overeas.

I accept paypal and bank transfers. If you'd like any more pictures, or you have any questions, please PM me or e-mail me at a.mercer@leeds.ac.uk

Thanks,

Ant