For Sale: Darkwood Armoury Hanwei/Tinker Longsword
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

This is a Darkwood Armoury Practice Longsword with Hanwei/Tinker Practice blade. I will send out a Unused sharp Hanwei/Tinker blade in addition to the blunt blade.

Asking $400.00 Shipped.

This sword has only been used for dry handling and the Sharp blade has never been taken out of the wrapper it came in when I bought it.

The tang is threaded and the blade is secured by a pommel nut so you can tighten the blunt or exchange it out for the sharp blade.

This sword has a fish tail pommel and a hexagonal shaped cross guard. The handle is covered in soft brown leather.

Scott has done a fine job with this sword and it matches the handling characteristics of the Hanwei/Tinker Longsword perfectly. This is a great upgrade for someone who is used to the Hanwei/Tinker but wants something that has a more historically accurate look.

Stats are as follows:

Overall: 47"
Blade Length: 35"
Handle Length: 12"
Weight: 2lb 14oz
Point of Balance: 3 1/2"
Width at Guard: 2 1/8"
Width at Tip: 3/4"
Thickness at Guard: 25"
Thickness at Tip: .09"

PM if interested. Paypal preferred but can do a check or money order.

OK. I originally was going to use this money to buy a more expensive dedidicated longsword trainer. Unfortunately on w whim, I have just bought something I shouldn't have and I now need to pay it off. However, I'd still like to keep a trainer around.

In order to do that, I'll accept a partial trade:

I'll trade someone this longsword & I will include the sharp blade for a Standard Hanwei/Tinker Blunt Longsword & $220.00. We each pay for our own shipping.

PM if interested

Price drop to $360.00 shipped for blunt sword with an extra sharp blade.

Back on the market.

Now asking $320 shipped or will take an even trade for a A&A Warhammer or A&A Spiked Mace

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: