Vince Evan's Father Passes Away
I just received a sad email from Vince telling me of his father's passing yesterday. While it isn't my place to announce this, I know Vince and Grace have many friends and feel that your thoughts and prayers would be of great comfort to them. Vince's dad lived in Nashville (as do I) and he and I had corresponded about his health condition several times over the last few months. The memorial service is scheduled for Thurday morning at the Woodlawn Cemetary. May the Good Lord have mercy on his father and all the family.
Esperance en Dieu

My condolences to all. It can never be a best case scenario with family and siblings (or children) amongst the hardest to bear. My sincere prayers and thoughts go out to all family and friends.

Glen
I hope Vince and his family the best and will keep him in our thoughts and prayers over here.

RPM
Our support and thoughts
Although no words can really ease such a loss, just know that you are very close in every hearts and thoughts.

Craig
My heartfelt condolances to the family. May the Lord grant them peace and understanding, and comfort them throughout this trying time.
My condolences to M. Evans and his family and although there are no magic words to make things better I do know that knowing that others would like to give comfort if it was possible does help not feeling so alone with it all !

Even with close family support one is still alone with one's thoughts and sadness and no one else can get through it for us no matter how supportive they may want to be but it does help somewhat.
My condolences to all. It is a difficult time in one's life, if not the most, and I wish them the best. :(
E-mail sent. Having lost my own father a few years ago, I'm familiar with this kind of loss. Prayers going up...
Thanks for passing this along.
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: