Go to page 1, 2  Next

Exciting development at Christian Fletcher
Albion Swords will now be making their lineup of blades available to me for use in my custom commissions! This will really raise the level of my swords' aesthetics and historical authenticity. Well, at least the blades will be excellent, I'm still doing the same work I always do :)

We're also discussing redesigning and adding to my Prestige Line utilizing their blades. More on that as things develop.
Congrats, I look forward to seeing it all!
Outstanding! I'm happy you'll be working with their blades again. :D
I love my CF Landgraf! I look forward to seeing what creations you come up with! :cool:
This is great news. I love having the buying public have more quality options. Please be sure to tell us more and don't feel hesitant to announce the work you do. Speaking for myself, I love seeing new things.
Excellent News Christian. Maybe its time to get another commision going with an Albion Blade...
I can think of some interesting variations using the Albion Blades, like the XV and the XIX.
Re: Exciting development at Christian Fletcher
Christian Fletcher wrote:
Albion Swords will now be making their lineup of blades available to me for use in my custom commissions! This will really raise the level of my swords' aesthetics and historical authenticity. Well, at least the blades will be excellent, I'm still doing the same work I always do :)

We're also discussing redesigning and adding to my Prestige Line utilizing their blades. More on that as things develop.

This is very appealing and a good match that should help you and Albion sell more swords: At least I hope so. :) :cool:

Another great plus is that being a scabbard maker one can get an Albion and a scabbard at the same time and not having a scabbard available at time of purchase, or at least at the time the sword is ordered with a scabbard, influences greatly my decision to buy an Albion. ( I know that Albion also makes scabbards .... or at least still does as far as I know, their production wait times on scabbards seemed rather long and their scabbards are not low priced ).

It might be interesting for you to produce a very plain campaign/storage scabbard at an affordable price for those who just want one " soonest " and with the sword when ordered.

( EDITED/ADDITIONAL: Looking at your site the " Design Your Own Scabbard " at $350 base price should cover the above suggestion perfectly since one can keep it simple or add on as many features one wants or can afford. :) :cool: ).

Obviously, a full custom package as well as wider hilt furniture options than what Albion offers does open up the possibility of having customized Albions and the " bonus " of your expertise and skill in making a superior total package as well as your good reputation for good customer service.

Last edited by Jean Thibodeau on Thu 10 Feb, 2011 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Great news Christian, I cant wait to see what kind of customizations your are going to do. I have one question though, is Albion going to be sending you complete models or just the bare blades, which you'll be hilting? And if they are sending you the bare blades, lets say a knight, will this count towards their number of knight models?
WOW! Christian that is great news. I can not think of anything I want yet, but I will come up with something. On a more personal note PLEASE don't make an other Bresciawatch. I really like having the only one. LOL.

Mike Ahrens
This is great news! Albion blades are excellent and Christian's skills are excellent. The idea of an Albion blade with any hilt is pretty damn cool. You'll be hearing from me soon Christian...
While I will continue to offer the standard Albion designs through my website, I will also be doing completely custom work based on their bare blades. As far as I know, those blades won't be counted toward Albion's limited edition numbers.
This is great news! I can see a custom piece based on one of Albion's Type XVI or XVIa blades in my future. Congratulations on scoring this arrangement.
Christian Fletcher wrote:
While I will continue to offer the standard Albion designs through my website, I will also be doing completely custom work based on their bare blades. As far as I know, those blades won't be counted toward Albion's limited edition numbers.

Thanks for the reply Christian again great news and looking forward to see your future projects with Albion blades.
Christian,

Will Albion make their maestro line training blades available to you as well? If they do, would you do a custom sword based on those blades?
I'd like to second Craig's question...
Michael Ahrens wrote:
On a more personal note PLEASE don't make an other Bresciawatch. I really like having the only one. LOL.

So you 're one.... I envy you! :D

Hopefully I'll get one CF for me soon...
John Coris wrote:
Michael Ahrens wrote:
On a more personal note PLEASE don't make an other Bresciawatch. I really like having the only one. LOL.

So you 're one.... I envy you! :D

Hopefully I'll get one CF for me soon...

What is the Bresciawatch? Is there a picture of it?
Chris Artman wrote:

What is the Bresciawatch? Is there a picture of it?

It's a Borderwatch (LOTR quasi-replica) with a Brescia Spadona blade.
It's a hybrid of the borderwatch and albion brescia. I think there was a pic at CF site...

Edit: Ups! I was beaten to it, but here's the link http://swordforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102424
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: