Hadrian's Custom Shop
Hello,
I would like to announce the official opening of Hadrian's Custom Shop: http://www.hadrianscustomshop.com located in Wisconsin.

I have already done several commissions... and had the website up for about two years... but it is finally to a point that I have enough stuff on it to be presentable here. Many more items will be added in the near future.

All my items are made by hand using only period tools and materials. I have worked professionally as a blacksmith, and studied with various masters in the field.

My work started with customizing existing pieces, and it is something I am still fond of doing. I can add proper grips to production swords, polish, sharpen, and refurbish. I can make period correct double-layer tooled knife sheaths (even for knives not made by me).

I have worked extensively with leather and try and keep everything as period correct as possible. I use vegetable tanned leather and period correct dyes. Recently I have been doing a lot of work with purses and pouches, which will be added in the near future.

All woods utilized are European and period appropriate, metals used are simple and correct for the period they represent, all stitching is done by hand.

You can see me at a booth at the upcoming Military History Fest (formerly Reenactor Fest) in Chicacgo Feb. 18-20 2011
I will be selling pouches, slings, archer's bracers, ring-pins, belts, knives, etc.

Cheers!
This is excellent!

To everyone else, Hadrian made me an *AWESOME* scabbard for my Albion Count, and I'm ashamed to admit that I keep forgetting to take pictures and post a review. :eek: He was fantastic to work with, and his communication and timeliness was top notch. The buckles I had wanted were unavailable at the time, and I told him that I didn't mind waiting, so he kept sending me updates without me prompting him (a rarity in this line of business, sadly). I highly, highly recommend his services.
Congrats Hadrian !
Hadrian, congatulations on your new site. Looks very cool.

Wade
Excellent! Can't wait to see you there!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: