This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

I would like to offer one of my Japanese Style Blades for sale to an interested party. My
asking price : $ 525, money order or personal check preferred, shipping / handling and
insurance included.

This is a Paul Chen Wind And Thunder package that underwent refinishing and improving
by my deceased comrade-in-swords, Henry Ahmu. Here is information on the work he did
to the sword :

Quote:
This Blade had a new 12 inch Hickory Tsuka core made for it up from stock length
by 1/2 inch. My Thread wrap and a Custom Kashira made of Steel to match the Higo Fuchi
from Shadow of leaves. The Original Fuchi /Kaashira where replaced becuase of the poor
design /contruction. Two Delrin Mekugi. The Tsuka was wrapped in Silk Ito from Shadow of
leaves with a matching Green Sageo. The Saya was also refinished in a Black Base color
with Green pearl application and then cleared over. The Tsuba is Stock W/T. The Menuki
were custom made from the Design of the owner in a 3 Diamond pattern made of Brass.
This Blade is equal to the Shobu Zukuri that Bugei sells and has a very commanding
presence ...

More pictures are on Henry's Website that are still viewable :

http://www.geocities.com/custom_tsuka/Wind_and_Thunder.html

If you're looking to " crack " into collecting a Japanese Style Sword, but are leary of the
very inexpensive offerings around the internet -- and the quality or lack-there-of -- and
can't afford more expensive models, here is a package that may suit one's needs. A
stout blade with customized aspects that you will not be disappointed having in your
showcase.