This date in history....
The Battle of Dunbar .....Sept. 3rd,1650 English Civil War
The Battle of Worcester....Sept. 3rd,1651 English Civil War - final battle
The death of Oliver Cromwell....Sept. 3rd,1658 General of Parlimentarian forces & Lord Protector of the Commonwealth
during the English Civil Wars.

The birth of .....me...Sept. 3rd., 1962. I find it kind of "Twilight Zonish" that I have a obsession with Mortuary swords and the ECW......do-de-do do......do-de-do-do.......................................... :wtf:

Bill
aka William
LOL! Happy Birthday Bill! :D
Re: This date in history....
William Goodwin wrote:
The death of Oliver Cromwell....Sept. 3rd,1658 General of Parlimentarian forces & Lord Protector of the Commonwealth

The birth of .....me...Sept. 3rd., 1962. I find it kind of "Twilight Zonish" that I have a obsession with Mortuary swords and the ECW......do-de-do do......do-de-do-do.......................................... :wtf:

Bill
aka William

You forgot one buddy. The birth of my wife!!! How could you forget that? :lol:

Happy Birthday bud!!!
3 September 1745 - James Francis Stewart proclaimed as King James VIII of Scotland by his son, Prince Charles Edward at Perth.

Happy Birthday, William !

Here's to many more, cheers ! Mac
Re: This date in history....
Michael Sigman wrote:
William Goodwin wrote:

Bill
aka William

You forgot one buddy. The birth of my wife!!! How could you forget that? :lol:

Happy Birthday bud!!!

Mike,
I'm sorry dude, tell the wonderful Mrs. Sigman Happy Birthday & that the card is in the mail.........thanks man !

Mac, thanks laddie for the well wishes and for yet another important date to add to my list... :D

Bill
aka William
Hey Bill,
Dang!! I can't think of any historical events, obscure or otherwise, that I can post! Guess I could go to Google...nope, too lazy right now. So I guess I'll have to settle for wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

--ElJay
happy birthday william.......i posted on the regular forum about mortuary swords and maybe you could add your knowlege there

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: