Go to page 1, 2  Next

January Industry Visibility/Customer Appreciation Giveaway
Sorry this is a bit late, but due to the generosity of the folks at Valiant Armoury Custom Scabbard Shoppe we will be doing a double giveaway for the month of January. We picked up a $120.00 certificate from Valiant and they kindly kicked in second $120 scabbard shoppe certificate for the cause. So what we will be doing is two drawings, one will consist of a $120 certificate for Valiant Custom Scabbard Shoppe and a $100 certificate for Albion Swords, and the second which will consist of $120 Valiant Custom Scabbard Shoppe certificate and $100 for Arms & Armor. The usual deal applies for entry, anyone ordering with us in January www.merctailor.com will automatically be registered in the drawings. So stop by Valiants Custom Scabbard Shoppe http://custom-sword-shoppe.com/shoppe/index.php?cPath=5 , Arms & Armor http://www.arms-n-armor.com/ and Albion Swords http://www.albion-swords.com/ and see what you can do with some purchasing power and support your vendors.

Last edited by Allan Senefelder on Wed 12 Jan, 2011 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Another chance...eh eh eh eh. I feel like a junky...
AAAHHHHH!

Why must you do this to us? :p

Time to start counting pennies for the casquetelle burgonet, and maybe some finger gauntlets... or possibly the demi gauntlets...
Charles B wrote:
AAAHHHHH!

Why must you do this to us? :p

Well in large part to survive as a maker and in a smaller but also important part helping others in the industry by drumming up interest in their ware. ;) :D :cool: ( Oh, I know you where joking and my joke in retrurn is to give you an extremely serious answer ..... so both a joke and a sardonic comment, but a friendly one. :D :cool: )
Ian LaSpina, Ray Gallerani, Heath Bates, Chris Mead and Mike Black are on the list.
Another really good thing about these kinds of cooperation between different companies is that the winners of one of these prizes get to know with a purchase some companies they may have never done business with and may become longtime customers.

I know most of these makers or vendors but I certainly have not bought something from some of them and after a first purchase with a good buying experience I certainly feel more comfortable making future orders.
Adding Michael Bruhn and Mike Alesia. With ten days left and a double drawing this month, the chances for current registrants is excellent!
This is just too good to pass up!! PM sent! :D
Hey Allan! I sent you an email a week or two ago, I think it got lost in the nether, so I"m resending it!
Allan, see my PM on ModernChiv. I have a couple things I want to order. Thanks!
Only a few days left in January so I'm giving this a little bump in the name of encouraging the industry in general and Allan in particular. ;)
James, I will have a look today, just sent Mike a message. Been a man donw this week as one of my part timers is investigating a new, better full time job that reminds him less of Dickens Oliver Twist so we've been a little time constrsained. I'll update the list of entrants by the end of the day. With double prizes the chances are still very good.
Allan Senefelder wrote:
that reminds him less of Dickens Oliver Twist

Hmmmmm: Porridge " Can I have more Sir ". ;)

Living a Dickens novel not as much fun as reading the novel. :(
Adding Larry R. ,Jared Lambert, Joseph Hays and Dale McUmber-House to the list.
We will be drawing our winners at 6 PM EST this evening, Monday January 31st. With only 11 entrants, and two prize packs each entrant has a one in five and a half chance to win. Great odds! Good luck.
Adding Brett Farnum.
Our winners are, for the Albion pack Michael Black, and for the Arms & Armor pack Dale McUmber-House. Congradulations to both winners.
Congrats guys! :cool:

Let us know what you decide to get. :D
Lucky guys!! Congratulations, and do keep us posted with what you end up deciding on!

sidenote: Allan i sent you a pm, and some emails, not sure if you got them
Jeeze-this is a nice surprise!
WoW! Before I saw this, I thought I was having a bad week. Did not expect to win.

Thanks so much,

Michael
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: