Maidin Speir Custom Tinker Dirk
Below is a link to a document showing a Tinker Dirk that I had customized by a talented jeweler, George Postgate of Postgate Fine Jewelers (http://postgatejewelers.com/).

I asked Tinker Pearce for permission to customize his dirk, and he agreed.

http://www.mediafire.com/?fub75bkbn8hdusr

This was such a large file we weren't sure where to host it - if you have a suggestion on a better place, please let me know.

It's an amazing piece, I hope that you all will enjoy the craftsmanship of both Michael Tinker Pearce and George Postgate.
Tim Seaton

Attachment: 26.57 KB
IMG_9861x.JPG

adding more pictures
more pictures of the dirk customization
Nice piece Tim, is that Amber?
Maidin Speir Custom Tinker Dirk
The stone is a very large citrine which is the same as a Carringoram except that it is not from Scotland. The other small stones are natural star sapphires. George P.
dirk
Hey bryce
the stone is citrine and the little stones are star saphires on the crown and hilt ill bring it to class soon
keltic/tseaton
Thanks for the gem info guys, that is just too cool for words! Tim, you better tell me when you're in the salle next and bring it for show and tell soon! Got something to show you as well. :-)
Re: dirk
Tim Seaton wrote:
Hey bryce
the stone is citrine and the little stones are star saphires on the crown and hilt ill bring it to class soon
keltic/tseaton

Looking forward to seeing it! Got something to show you too. :-)
dirk
heres a picture in the sun light :cool: to see this custum dirk in the sun light is amazing

Attachment: 6.55 KB
drk.jpg

Nice work by all envolved. Love the knottwork and who doesnt love stones and steel!
thanks matt
this custum dirk is one of my prized custom pieces :cool: thanks again to tinker and george at post gate jewlers
holy :eek:

wow, i'd have a stand made for it and put it right in the middle of my coffee table.

and every time i'd pass by it id make an :D face.
Well said
I have it on silver fox hide that i got in montana
Once in a while ill take it out in the sun light and watch the star saphiers
Light up its amazing sight
Thanks for your kind words
Very nice work!

Who did the wood carving?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: