Stainless Steel Chainmail Prices- Buy now!
The price of stainless steel all over the world is increasing. We have dealt with it here in the States. There has been an increase of over 400% in the last few years.

My chainmail prices have increased to the point that I have to raise my prices. I will be raising them about 15% sometime this Winter.

If you want to get the best deal, I would suggest buying now. You can really take advantage of the price difference by purchasing during the sale we are running now. If you buy now, you can save a potential of 20-35% off our Springtime prices.

To review the sale:
5% off any one piece
10% off any 2 pieces
15% off any 3 pieces

Mention the sale when ordering.
I know your price increase is on Stainless, though I feel I should ask as I am planning on two items...

Would the prices for the Steel Chainmail Skirt- Large (ch-11) and the Steel Chainmail Chausses (regular) (ch-13) be affected in any way by this price increase?

And would these two products be included in that sale? Or are the Discounts towards Stainless products only?
Christopher,

I bought a few stainless mail items from him, and they were included in the sale. Just put the notes of the sale in the checkout at the end, as the discount doesn't get included automatically. In your case, the 2 items would be 10% off.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: