Go to page 1, 2  Next

Seasons Greetings
Hello there

Id like to take the time to say. Happy Holidays!
While Ill be out traveling I hope all my friends and the ones I havent met yet on this site have a safe and sound holiday season and of course a wonderfuly look at the new year.
Thank you all for making this site what it is. I raise my cup to you all.

Sincerley
Christopher
Merry Christmas Christopher and the rest of the myArmoury family.
God Jul and Gott nytt Ĺr to all here.
Yes Merry Xmas and a happy new year to all the friends and acquaintances I have made here on this great site.

Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année.

Last edited by Jean Thibodeau on Fri 24 Dec, 2010 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Well, guess it's my turn now:

Fröhliche Weihnachten! (as we use to say in Germany)
Merry christmas to you all!

Thomas
Thanks and merry chrismas from France to everyone
Merry Christmas from the land where old Nick trades his sleigh for a ute and 'milk and cookies' for beer and snags! :lol:
my turn :)

To everyone on myArmoury i wish you all happy holidays, a happy new year.... and a big old mug of your favorite beverage :D
Merry Christmas everybody. :)
Wesołych Świąt i szczęśliwego Nowego Roku! :D
Veselé Vánoce a všechno nejlepší do Nového roku!

Merry Christmas everybody and may you all get a lot of sharp and pointy toys! :D
A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!

All the best,

Dave.
Yule tide cheers everyone! First, a toast to Odin. Then, we shall feast upon the Yule bore in tribute to Freyr!
"The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son,and they will call him Immanuel" -which means "God with us"
-Matthew 1:23
Merry Christmas,everyone !!!! :D
May your blades be ever bright and keen
As the Feast of The Nativity of Christ God approaches, may the Good One bless and keep all of you and your families. Thank you for the fellowship of kindred minds. "How sweet it is whern brethern dwell together in unity."
Merry Christmas everyone
Merry Christmas to all myArmoury forumites. May your next sword delight you.

And give a thought to the toy knights from your childhood Christmases.

Attachment: 64.66 KB
swoppet_008.jpg
White Rose Swoppet
Happy holidays to you all. Thank you for visiting myArmoury.com and being part of this fantastic community. I'm blessed to be a part of this.

Cheers

A merry Christmas from me too! I hope you all found some nice shiny metal things under the tree this morning. :)
Ben van Koert wrote:

A merry Christmas from me too! I hope you all found some nice shiny metal things under the tree this morning. :)

No but a couple of things are currently in transit and should show up next week and the next week. ;) :lol:

Edited my first post on this Topic to add my best wishes in French also " Joyeux Noël " as I noticed how many from different lands and native languages have posted a little something in their own language: This site really is a World community and it's always a pleasure to be able to exchange views, ideas and best wishes with people one would not have known if not for the Internet or specifically this site with our shared interests. ;) :lol:
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: