For Sale: Custom burgonet, GDFB gambeson, leather armor
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

I'm going to open this thread with the intent of going through my stuff and selling it off so I can fund a sweet 15th century kit. I'm willing to trade anything I post here for 15th century stuff of equal value. I'll post pics later.

First up: Torvaldr shovel greaves. Brand new, never used (by the time I got them, I didn't need them anymore). These are green. I'll let them go for $150 (shipping not included). Here are the measurements: 12 1/4", Foot to knee: 17" and Calf: 16 3/4 (left), 17" (right)

Never used Torvaldr demi gauntlets, also green. Medium glove size. $50 (incl. shipping to US).

Gen 2 German Practice sword. Lightly used (one ding). $130 (w/shipping to ConUS)

Padded gambeson by GDFB (the model in the pic) with the sleeves cut off. Used. $40 (Shipping not included). Size: Large

New (never used) 3-comb burgonet by Wild-Armory with an additional perf-steel bevor for steel combat. Paid $750. Make offer (p.s. to everyone who think the combs will mess up their rattan: certain kinds of shield edge will do way more damage, especially if you're not in the habit of getting cracked in the helmet). Will fit a 23.5" head (7 1/4 - 7 1/2 hat size).
(that's not rust on the inside, it's rust treatment)

Shipping not included (it's always more than I think it'll be).

Gambeson sold, pending payment.

Helmet sold.

Sword sold.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: