Go to page Previous  1, 2

Thanks for your info! I'll take a look at that. Also I'll try to talk her out of the stress. I will see how long the effect linger on before moving on to the next step. Thanks a lot!

Jean Thibodeau wrote:

Hope this helps or at least gives you ideas what to look at that might help. ( Googling PTSD might help ?
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/post-traumat...er/DS00246 )
Dear Lance,

I wish you and your family all the best. Hopefully next year will be not so devastating for you. And you should really consider moving... A life is worth far more than any flat.

Thomas
Thomas R. wrote:
Dear Lance,

I wish you and your family all the best. Hopefully next year will be not so devastating for you. And you should really consider moving... A life is worth far more than any flat.

Thomas

I could be wrong but Hong Kong is sort of a crowded place ;) and finding an affordable place not cheek to jowl to one's neighbouring multi-storey apartment buildings is probably near impossible.

Unless very very wealthy having the nearest building far enough away to be safe from a fire next door would difficult to even find at any price.

So if the point of moving is to be in a safer place less likely to be a victim of accidental fires or arson, moving from one possible dangerous place to another one equally dangerous one doesn't seem to me to be much of a choice unless statistics prove that this apartment complex is much riskier than anything else Lancelot could find ?
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: