Go to page 1, 2  Next

December at A&A :-)
Happy Holidays to All!

[ Linked Image ]

Hope this finds you all happy and well as we go into the Holiday Season. We will be having a couple of projects coming up this month if our plans work out :eek: So I decided to start a Dec thread that will have periodic updates through out the month. To start things off we have a new item on the Muster Page

A very sweet rapier for those so inclined :) Would this not look quite good on your wall at home :idea:

[ Linked Image ]

Give us a shout if it has to be yours or any other item you see and we will be happy to help.

So be well and watch this thread as Christmas approaches for more great things!
Craig, that's a real beauty. It would look smashing next to my Italian rapier. Alas.......................................
Yoink! :D
So many tempting things but I've got my quasi-annual custom project into the queue with Craig now. Seems he's been able to find a way to keep a slow but steady stream of pole arm work coming in from me. One of these days I'm going to have to get some kind of complex hilt toy from him just to balance things out.

Edit to add: Surprise that so much is still left on the muster page.
Very beautiful!

I put all my heart and soul.. and everything else into my custom project with Craig as well, so I'll have to wait for that to get completed before being tempted by anything else :-)
A&A Christmas Specials
Christmas from A&A

Happy Holidays to All!

Our Christmas Special will be a deal on a different weapon each day for several days! This will be announced each day on our Christmas Page.

[ Linked Image ]

So check back each day for the deal of the day. We hope this helps with your holiday shopping and collection enhancement :eek:

Also a sneak peak that there may well be some other things on the way for Christmas like this
Craig, that 'under the Christmas tree' photo gets me every time. Last year I used it as my desktop background for a while. Anything to put under my tree yet? Nah, I know its too soon, I'm just kidding. -JD
Todays Deal
Dec 7th Tuesday- Special 045 Round Targe

We also decided to run the axe another day as I did not have it online very early yesterday :eek: so if you where procrastinating it will not help :)

So if you can't live with out:
[ Linked Image ][ Linked Image ][ Linked Image ]

Give us a call!
Wednesday's Special
The Christmas daily special is our excellent

[ Linked Image ]

Knightly Riding Sword at a very nice price!

We also are working hard a few other holiday treats that I can hopefully have up by the end of the day. So check back later for more fun :lol:
Happy Holidays
Well its either late or early where you are, though I suppose some are in the middle :) But I promised to try to have this up today, if possible, so here we are with the return of the Christmas Knives!!!!! :eek: Yes that's right we are offering some excellent little and big knives for those who like a bit of edge to their holiday season! :)

[ Linked Image ]
Click for the pics and details.

Happy Holidays to all.
Today's Christmas Deal
For Friday the 10th we have the Burgundian Axe at a great price!

[ Linked Image ]

Happy Holidays!

The daily deals for Christmas have had some very happy customers. So we have decided to extend the deals into the next week. We will take a break for Saturday and Sunday but come Monday morning there will be a new

[ Linked Image ]
Mondays Special
[ Linked Image ]

Monday the 13th A&A Christmas Special!

Our Henry V sword is our special of the day. A great gift for that noble you have on your list or an excellent addition to your own collection.

[ Linked Image ]
Tuesdays Special !
Happy Holiday Tuesday!

Todays excellent item is the

[ Linked Image ]
Alpine Dagger

We hope it will make some ones Christmas the best ever :)

Happy Holidays from A&A
Wednesday!
Well if you have been humming "all I want for Christmas is a Gothic Mace" to yourself of late, its your lucky day!

[ Linked Image ]

The Wednesday Christmas Special is our High Gothic Mace, an exceptional piece to add to your collection or convince the significant other that you just can't live with out. I mean really who should be with out a mace during the holiday season? No one, thats right.

Have a great holiday!

Mace is recommended for smashing and mashing do not use for any decorative cutting at dinner table. Not guaranteed to leave any recognizable bits when it hits things. Only use reinforced socks if hanging by the fire place. Keep fire low as steel maybe hot if to close to fire. Use at least an eight penny nail to hang reinforced sock. Anything struck with a mace will be hurt, marred or squished. Do not hold mace while driving heavy equipment or sleeping.
Re: Wednesday!
Craig Johnson wrote:
Mace is recommended for smashing and mashing do not use for any decorative cutting at dinner table. Not guaranteed to leave any recognizable bits when it hits things. Only use reinforced socks if hanging by the fire place. Keep fire low as steel maybe hot if to close to fire. Use at least an eight penny nail to hang reinforced sock. Anything struck with a mace will be hurt, marred or squished. Do not hold mace while driving heavy equipment or sleeping.

Always read the fine print! :lol:
Plus a new item on the Muster Page!
New Item on the Muster Page!

[ Linked Image ]

Merry Axemas!
Re: Plus a new item on the Muster Page!
Craig Johnson wrote:
New Item on the Muster Page!

Merry Axemas!

P.M. and e-mail sent ( E-mailed last night by the way. :confused: ;) the P.M. is a back up if the e-mail didn't reach you for some odd reason.

Anyway this axe is really appealing because of it being forged and not cast and that the edge is hardened and I was very tempted when I first saw it a while back ...... hope there are more than one if I missed out on the only one ? :\

EDITED: Deal done, it's mine. ( Again I don't know if there are more than one immediately available, so ask Craig about it or order one anyway as this one looks like a real winner. Now have to get the Drakkar out of storage and go a Viking. ;) :lol: ).
On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me an A&A custom rapier,
On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me an A&A round targe...
;-)
Craig Johnson wrote:

Merry Axemas!

Wish I would have seen this earlier!
Aaron Hoard wrote:
Craig Johnson wrote:

Merry Axemas!

Wish I would have seen this earlier!

Funny I hadn't noticed that either: We usually see what we expect to see rather than what is actually written and this explains a lot of stupid typos we only notice after the spellchecker has highlighted them and then have a slap to forehead moment. ;) :p :lol:

Have a happy swordyear. :p :lol:
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: