New info shown on Forums.
Just noticed that when one is at the Forums page there are now statistic about the number of posts and topics in each Forum.

I'm guessing that Nathan has been busy again adding useful information and statistics that one can see at a glance when browsing the site. ;) :loll: :cool:

Maybe some of these things are subtle but they do show new members or just visitors the volume of topics they can explore if they ask the right questions in a Forum Topic search or just randomly browse the older Topics.

( If it's been there a while I just noticed these additions but just thought to express my appreciation again for all the work Nathan puts in that is mostly invisible in the background. ;) :) :cool: ).
Re: New info shown on Forums.
Jean Thibodeau wrote:
Just noticed that when one is at the Forums page there are now statistic about the number of posts and topics in each Forum.

That's always been there. :)
Re: New info shown on Forums.
Nathan Robinson wrote:
Jean Thibodeau wrote:

That's always been there. :)

Well in that case: It's still a good idea but just goes to show how small print can be effective hiding stuff......... ;) :p and OOOOOPS :blush: :blush: :blush: :lol:

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: