For Sale: Armi e Armature Europee (rare book)
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Here's another rare book from my library up for sale (I need the money). This large, heavily illustrated book is from the same Bramante Editrice series as the famed Armi Bianche Italiane.

It's by renowned authors Bruno Thomas, Ortwin Gamber, and Hans Schedelmann and is in Italian. After some perfunctory text (29 pages), there are 275 pictures in B&W and color of highlights of some of the finest examples of European Arms and Armour. Following that are catalogue descriptions of each item.

Condition: the book itself is in fine shape for one published in 1974. These books are bound in heavy cloth with stamped designs on the front cover and writing on the spine. The dust jacket in in less fine shape, with some tears and loss, but is fully encased now in a clear archival dust jacket protector where it will be safe from further harm. Also included is the heavy clear protector the book came with which covers the outside of the dust jacket (it doesn't wrap all the way around the jacket like the other protector). So that's two layers of protection. :)

As part of a famous limited edition series, it's pretty rare, though it's not as expensive as its cousin Armi Bianche. Prices online range from ~$220 to ~$380.

Asking $199 or best offer plus shipping and PayPal fees (if any).

Attachment: 82.65 KB
Europee 1.jpg
Front Cover

Attachment: 33.16 KB
Europee 2.jpg
Back cover

Attachment: 52.43 KB
Europee 3.jpg
Page from the book

Attachment: 44.68 KB
Europee 4.jpg
Another page from the book. The book is so large I couldn't fit it on the scanner without cutting off part of the text.

Let's try $175 or best offer (plus shipping and any fees). Feel free to make an offer, even one you think I might not take. You never know. :) The worst I can say is "no, thank you."

Weekend special price deal: $150 + shipping/any fees.

That's $50 cheaper than any online source I could find for this book.

Still available! :)
Armi e Armature

Hi Chad,

If still available, I'll jump for it. Too good of a deal to pass up. Do you still take PayPal and please give me a cost on shipping.

Cheers,
Dan

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: