This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Folks,

I’d like to sell a Lutel model 14016 rapier. Its description and statistics are listed below, with a link to Lutel's Web site. I apologize for my own photos; I'm a lousy photographer (and apparently, my close-ups are too big to post; if you'd like to see the other images, they're available on request--but I can't guarantee that the quality will improve). The price includes shipping to the 48 contiguous states. I accept money orders and personal checks. I’ll accept PayPal, too, but you’ll have to pay the ruinous 6% fee they charge. No trades. If you're interested, please inquire via PM.

Best,
Mark Millman

Lutel 14016 rapier
(http://www.lutel.eu/?p=productsMore&iProd...pier-14016) (CZK 14,900 = $863.90 on 4 November 2010; dollar equivalent may vary slightly with fluctuations in exchange rates)

Never used or displayed. Blackened steel pommel and guard; wire-wrapped grip with brass-wire Turk’s heads. Blade has two blackened fullers and is pointy, but has blunt (approx. 1 mm thick) edges. Pommel appears to be peened, but I am not certain. Black leather scabbard with blackened steel fittings is included.

Overall length: 46.625”
Blade length: 40.5”
Ricasso length: 2.375”
Quillon width: 9.0”
Grip length: 3.25”
PoB: 2.25” (from front of guard)/4.625” (from cross)
CoP: 22” (from front of guard)/25” (from cross)
Primary blade node: 26.5” (from cross)
Weight: 3 lb. 4 oz.

$650

Attachment: 140.43 KB
full-length, drawn, outside view [ Download ]

Attachment: 135.41 KB
full-length, drawn, inside view [ Download ]

Attachment: 117.01 KB
full-length, sheathed, outside view [ Download ]

Attachment: 134.56 KB
full-length, sheathed, inside view [ Download ]