November Industry Visibility/ Customer Appreciation Giveaway
For the month of November were featuring a $150.00 gift certificate from TherionArms http://www.therionarms.com/. Anyone placing and order with us in the month of November will automatically be registered for the drawing for the certificate at the end of the month. Check out Hal's wares on the Therion site and see what you can get started on with $150.00 to work with.

Last edited by Allan Senefelder on Fri 05 Nov, 2010 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Our first contestants are, Tom Leoni and Christian Cameron.
Adding Marc Auger and Matt Petrie to the list.
At midway through the month, our current registrants have an excellent 1 in 4 chance of winning.
Thom Ryan is in bumping it up to a 1 in 5 chance.
PM sent. :)
Adding in Chuck Russell.
Adding Scott Hrouda.
Hi my name is Thom and I am an armour addict and Allan is my dealer...............

also your chances are still 1:5 'cause I won last month and refuse to take any more prizes from Allan this month
Thom R. wrote:
Hi my name is Thom and I am an armour addict and Allan is my dealer...............

also your chances are still 1:5 'cause I won last month and refuse to take any more prizes from Allan this month

That's very classy and a nice thing to do and doing your part sending it forward. :) :cool:
Luc Villeneuve is entered in the giveaway. This onse still up for pretty good odds at this point.
Adding Kevin LeBlanc.
We'll be drawing the winner for this month at 7 PM EST. Tuesday November 30th.
Adding Alex Rubishtyen for just having picked up http://www.merctailor.com/catalog/product_inf...cts_id=136
Adding Michael Black.
Last minute entry by Ed Reese.
The November winner is Chuck Russell. Congradulations Chuck!
WHAT? really? thank you so much Allan! you are truly a great person and armourer!
Drat! Now I have to order something else! :)
Allan Senefelder wrote:
The November winner is Chuck Russell. Congradulations Chuck!

:cool:

Have fun shopping at Hal's armoury! Let us know what you pick up. :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: