Heads-Up on Specials at All Saints
Hi everyone,

Here is a heads up on some specials we are running at All Saints.

The following blades have all been previously used for cutting demonstrations and represent either prototypes, first runs or one-offs. All blades have been cleaned -up, any edges dings ground out, and all blades have been brought back to the 600 grit finish. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to e-mail. Lastly, all blades are sold "as-is" no customizations. Without further ado, here they are:

1.AT1433
2.AT1434
3.AT1532
4.DN1316
5.DN1317
6.DN1532
7.AT1592-New blade, prototype. Slight anomaly in the fuller. At 1592 is a 54" danish type XVIIIe, 40" blade, 11 hilt, fuller running from cross approximately 3/4 way down the blade.

All these blades are reconditioned and best of all at a 20% discount of the normal selling price. Again, all blades are sold as is, no customization, no returns accepted.

One-off AT 1435 Greatsword. This IS the sword that was previously used for the 55 gallon barrel test, all edges have been reground, and the blade has been repolished through the 600 grit range. price $400.00

Lastly, we have changed our fullering. The new process leaves a much cleaner, smoother finish. However, for anyone willing to live with the old standard finish, we are selling brand new blades at a 10% discount to move them out! The following blades are available :

1. AT1313
2. MS1313
2. DN1215
4. AT1314
5. AT1433

All blades are sold first come, first serve. The pages will be up shortly at All Saints under "Specials" Pictures to follow shortly.

James
There are detailed reviews of each of the above swords. PM me for links.
Hmmm. I noticed that the AT1591 Danish Longsword isn't on the list. Did someone buy it all ready?

There are some great deals here. The DN1316 is a steal at $316. How I wish I could add that and the AT1433 to my collection.

Let's see, crib and stroller for the baby or 2 new swords. I'll have to go ask my wife on this one :eek:
Jason Elrod wrote:
Let's see, crib and stroller for the baby or 2 new swords. I'll have to go ask my wife on this one :eek:

I know what you mean, man. I've had my eye on a 1316 for a while now but I've got baby due in about six weeks so I know better than to even contemplate thinking about wanting to consider asking my wife. :)

-v
Jason Elrod wrote:
Hmmm. I noticed that the AT1591 Danish Longsword isn't on the list. Did someone buy it all ready?

There are some great deals here. The DN1316 is a steal at $316. How I wish I could add that and the AT1433 to my collection.

You know the answer to this, Jason. Buy the sword, realize you can't afford it, sell it to me half priced.
Is the DN 1532 still available?
M. Taylor wrote:
Is the DN 1532 still available?

Yep, here in my hand..........

Auld Dawg

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: